“First we eat, then we do everything else.” -M.F.K. Fisher
1. Get the facts!
- Find out what it means to “eat healthy” according to the latest research.
- Find out how to meet your needs on a plant-based / meatless diets (for adults and kids).
- Become a smarter consumer of health news and products, cutting through the hype and fear.
- Hack like a scientist and figure out what actually works for you.
2. Get cooking!
My favourite meal is a salad the size of my head, but I know this is not for everyone!
Check out my recipes here.
- Always simple, healthy, delicious, and plant-based / meat-free.
- Most are kid-friendly.